Our college library is committed to serve students, faculty and staff members with its circulation, reference and reprographic services.
- CIRCULATION SERVICE:
- Students, Faculty and staff can borrow books and periodicals from the circulation desk.
- REFERENCE SERVICE:
- Library staff assists students, faculty members and staff in locating and searching the resources by showcasing them the library catalogue and electronic resources.
- PHOTOCOPY SERVICE:
- Library provides photocopy service to the college faculty and staff. They get the library material xeroxed from the library in a very timely manner.
- LOAN SERVICES:
- Students can check out the library material during the specified lending hours. Students are entitled to borrow the following library material after producing their college Identification card:
- The 1st year students can borrow four books and one magazine (back issue) and the 2nd & 3rd year students can borrow five books and one magazine (back issue) at a time.
- Non - issuable journals can be borrowed by the students presenting their College Identification Card for short span of time specified by the staff on duty at the circulation desk for photocopying of the articles.
- Text books, Reference material such as encyclopedias, handbooks, directories, and yearbooks can be consulted in the reading room.
- Important Notice: All students are hereby informed to produce valid College Identification card at the library entrance.
- OTHER PRIVILEDGES:
- Access to reading room facility.
- Access to print magazines/journals, national and business newspapers.
- Access to Electronic Resources on Management and Computer Science through Delhi University Network and DELNET.
- Resource Sharing facility is provided through DELNET.
- Loan - Terms and conditions:
- Before getting the books/magazines issued from the library the pages should be checked thoroughly and if the pages are missing or marked/underlined with pen, pencil or any other means, kindly get it signed by the staff on duty at the circulation desk. While returning, if pages are found missing/marked borrower shall be held responsible.
- Lost and damaged books must be replaced.
- Overdue Charges (Fines):
- An Overdue Charge for Books/Magazines will be Re. 1.00 per day plus Rs. 50.00 after 15 days of the due date of the material borrowed, if still not returned the borrowed material for the next week, fine will be Re. 1.00 per day plus Rs. 50.00….Continued in the same way for the other upcoming weeks...more
Monday – Friday